Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fun with Lisa

My cousin Lisa, who lives in Arkansas was in Atlanta this weekend (for a work conference) and we got to spend some time together. Since I don't get to see her very often it was great getting to catch up. She was with us during the tornado that hit downtown Friday night and we also got to go to the Georgia Aquarium together today. Fun times.

Lisa, thanks for making us a priority for your time while you were here. We loved seeing you!

My cousin, Lisa and me


I know, funny that this picture was taken on the floor in our bathroom,
but we were "seeking shelter" during a tornado.


Mara Kate really loved having Lisa here. They got in some good cuddle time.

1 comments:

Susanna Rose said...

Well, for seeking shelter from a tornado, you guys don't look too scared!:) Glad you're all fine!