Monday, October 22, 2007

To Birmingham and Back

We spent the weekend in Birmingham and had a great time with LOTS of family. We spent Friday evening with Patrick and Laren and then headed over to Heidi and Jeph's Saturday afternoon. My mom and dad were in town as well, so it was a good reunion and we really enjoyed relaxing with family.

Now that we are back home I am busy today getting things back in order from being gone all weekend, so no lengthy post today...instead, click here to see the photos from our trip.

Have a marvelous Monday!

1 comments:

Katie said...

I like all your pictures! Love the shades! :) Looks like you all had a really fun trip. We miss you! Hopefully we can get together soon. Sorry I missed ya at playgroup last week, I didn't even know you had left until I asked where you were! Know you're super busy these days...I blink and you're already off doing something else! Have a good week!
Love,
K