Thursday, October 04, 2007

More Decor

I bought the place mats below at Ross earlier this week. If you want to hear about the ordeal I went through to get 6 alike, let me know (interesting day). I like them because they have ALL the colors I have in my living room streaming through them, they are cozy and Fall-ish which I am very thrilled with right now.
Also, these seem much more appropriate for the current season than the place mats I usually keep on my table which have Spring flowers on them. I don't know what it is, but I am so excited about Fall this year! It can't be the weather making me feel this way, because it is still hot and humid outside...maybe it's just wishful thinking!





Here is another Fall decoration I have added to my slowly growing collection...if you can look closely it is MADE from fall leaves and painted to look like a pumpkin. I fell in love with it when I saw it, and couldn't resist when I discovered it was only $4.
(it isn't quite so "shiny" in person--it's my silly flash creating that laquered-like illusion).

0 comments: