Monday, October 08, 2007

All Set

I feel like the apartment is all set for Fall and the coming Christmas season. Over the past 3 years I have been collecting things here and there that will make our home feel festive during the special celebratory times of the year. Although I don't re-decorate for every season I love welcoming in Fall and the Christmas season with a few special touches around our home. My most recent addition came directly from Maryanne when she posted about these faux-berry wreaths she found in the dollar section at Target. I snagged two of my own and am thrilled to add them to my collection, especially for such a great price! :) Thanks again Maryanne for the fun idea.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wreaths look very nice and add a "homey" look to your apartment.

15010 said...

thanks for the tip, i went to target tonight and picked myself up a wreath for our front door.