Friday, June 15, 2007

What A Mess!

Today while I was getting ready and applying some makeup, Mara Kate watched me. She always likes to hold things out of my makeup bag while I am getting ready and she is usually good about just standing there and holding things until I ask for them. Today she got out an old "dry" mascara brush--which I use after applying my mascara to help separate my eyelashes---so they aren't as clumpy.

Well, I looked down a couple minutes later and this is what I saw...

So, after I realized we would be washing her face anyway, I decided we would have some fun. She smiled SO big when I handed her my blush brush and let her "go to town" putting blush on her face. She thought she was big stuff! I also put a little eye shadow on her and then let her look at herself in the mirror. She LOVED it! :) We skipped using lipstick today. Maybe we'll try that next time we play "dress up"! :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A true female. However, you'll need to work with her on her technique. (She looks like she was in a fight and LOST!)

Anonymous said...

that gray will look really good with her eye color once she really starts wearing make up =) aww girls are so fun. she's so cute
-lisa

BobbiJO MTW said...

so funny!