Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A New Skill

From her tummy...


To her back!

As you can see from the first picture, Mara Kate it getting quite skilled in holding up her head. She especially likes to practice this trick when I lay her down for a nap. Even if she is already asleep--or sleepy when I lay her down--up pops her head to look around. This is making naps less frequent as well as less lengthy. I guess she will sleep when she gets tired enough. :)

Having her roll a bit made me realize how much she HAS grown since she was born and how her brain and muscles are developing more and more everyday. I thank God for such a healthy, happy little girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her eyes just sparkle! She is growing so fast.

Jordana said...

how fun! she is such an adorable little girl!!

Anonymous said...

already!!! what fun. our little girl didn't do that for months yet!!!
much love

Anonymous said...

I, too, thank God for such a healthy, happy little girl!