Saturday, March 11, 2006

A Great Deal

Last week a sweet lady from church (mother of 4) called to tell me about these consignment sales happening around town last weekend and this weekend. The one happening last weekend was tiny compared to the sale I went to this morning. The sale this weekend was at a church and had baby clothes, equipment and toys. I barely skimmed the surface, but came home with some great finds as well as some good deals. Today was the last day of this sale---so almost everything left was marked 1/2 off...

Here are a few pictures of my favorite finds.

$1.50 Baby Gap Bathing Suit


$2.50 Gap Blue Jeans


Cute Dresses --- $2.00 each

$1.50 each

Capri Outift $1.75, Denim Jumper $1.50



Gap Jelly Shoes $1.25


The best deal of all -- Exersaucer---originally priced at $50.00+
I paid $6.00

I know, I know...I'm such a mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great great deals! Looks like I may have taught you right. The clothes are darling and best of all very reasonable. Yes, you are such a Mom and it is so fun to watch! I love you, Mom

Susanna Rose said...

Great finds Jana! I'm going to do some bargain hunting this weekend hopefully!