Monday, March 27, 2006

Coming Home

For those of you who don't know---Mara Kate and I have been on our world tour the past week and a half (yes, that's why I haven't updated my blog in a while) visiting all of my extended family. We are currently in Arkansas getting ready to fly back to Atlanta this evening. We have been in Kansas City, Missouri already, but are ready to get back home to Kane (Daddy).

I will post more, along with pictures telling about our adventures over the past 11 days once we get home and settled.

Hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to catching up on everyone else's blogs as soon as I can!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that you are looking forward to getting home. I am looking forward to seeing your pictures on your blog when you get caught up. Also looking forward to seeing MK in person in a few weeks.

Susanna Rose said...

Glad you're coming back too Jana! It will be nice to see you on Sunday and when we do our shopping expedition!:) I hope you and the baby had a great time!