Friday, July 29, 2005

Pregnancy

SO--I am pregnant, WE are pregant I guess I should say. I am really starting to feel "big" and having to work harder to stand up straight. I am excited to finally be feeling movement and kicks fairly regularly. At first I wasn't sure it was actually the baby moving around in there, but I am more confident now. Most of the time I don't feel anything when I am up and about, but how amazing it is to sit or lay down and just start to feel these little "kicks" from inside. As I told my MOM--it is SO weird feeling little kicks pushing out on you, rather than in. In a way at first it sort of made my stomach feel unsettled, but now I am starting to get more used to it.
I praise God when I feel the baby-- for such a wonderful blessing from Him. What an amazing miracle of life. Now that the we have seen sonogram pictures and I am feeling movements all of this is starting to seem more real.


Some random facts for today:

  • I am 152 days or 21 weeks pregnant
  • I have approx. 19 weeks left, and am 52.5% of the way there. (according to PregnancyWeekly.com)
  • The baby weighs about 1 pound at this point and is around 11 inches long.
  • Today is FRIDAY (yeah!) and I am making Teriaki Grilled Chicken Strips for supper (my mother in law's recipe that is very yummy!)
  • Tomorrow I plan to SLEEP LATE!
  • I love my husband very much. :)

2 comments:

Susanna Rose said...

Teriacki chicken strips sound good! I'll have to try that some time!

Jordana said...

Teriyaki Chicken sounds awesome....would love a new recipe! :-) Hope you had a great Saturday!