Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Alright, already--Pictures galore!

Kane's sister Elizabeth recently said that we needed to post some more updated pictures of our 2nd born daughter and since Kane and I both are second born children ourselves we don't want Evie to be slighted in any way!!

So, here she is, in all her glory! A whole slew of pictures of our sweet Evelyn!

I just started snapping this morning and got a whole bunch of sweet ones---enjoy!


Evelyn Nadine at 3 months of age!

Doesn't she look big in this picture?!



Happy because she just finished filling her belly!



Open mouth grin.



I love her facial expression in this one....it's like she's saying,
"Uh--what's that thing?" when I held up the camera. ha!




Sisters!!



I think it's so sweet how she is holding onto Mara Kate's arm...
she might be thinking, "Whoa, there--don't let me tip over!"




A bit fuzzy, but I included it anyway because her smile was so sweet...
this is right after she woke up from a nap...so rested and happy!




sweet happy girl,

stretching and...


smiling. :)

Her shirt says, "love me".
We sure do!!!

1 comments:

Tara said...

They are all so good! I wish I could see her smiles in person!!!!