Friday, May 21, 2010

Another Project

Now that I've pretty much finished all the projects I wanted to do before Evelyn arrives, I have been trying to think of things to do just to stay busy so the remaining time until she is here will continue to pass at a good pace, rather than creep by which tends to be the way it feels once you near the end of pregnancy.

So, last weekend I bought the stuff needed to make a Spring/Summer wreath for our front door. I have one for Christmas and also one for the Fall, but didn't have anything on my door now and really wanted something pretty to hang for the warmer seasons.

Here's what I came up with...

The ribbon I found in my craft box and I think it adds a good touch.
Also, Mara Kate wanted to help with putting it together, so some of the flowers and leaves were attached by my little helper. :)

0 comments: