Sunday, April 20, 2008

Girl Time

Yesterday Mara Kate and I had some "girl time" while I straightened her hair with my flat iron. She was so patient and loved looking at herself in the mirror after I was finished. (She also loved posing for the camera, as you'll see below!)

I had fun seeing exactly how long her hair really is underneath all her usual curls!

I do still love her curls, but we had fun just playing around. I think she looks a lot older with her hair long and straight----what do you think?!

By the way, it was completely back to it's curly self by the time she woke up this morning!






!

5 comments:

crossfield said...

Can you say, "Hanlon Coffin?" !!!

Anonymous said...

That last one is so precious. She is a little beauty queen already :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...she does look older! Sooo sweet! :)

Susanna Rose said...

Oh man! She looks so adorable and so much older with her hair straight! I can't wait to have this sort of fun with our little upcoming girl!:)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Mara Kate looks so grown up with her hair straight! (But I still like her curls!:) From Alley