Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fun with Family

As many of you know, my mom and sister (and her kids) came to Atlanta about a week and a half ago to visit. (For a complete run down on that time, visit my sister's blog.) Also, if you have been keeping up with my blog, then you also know that Mara Kate and I hitched a ride back to Bristol with them to spend several days there to see other family members and more friends. Here are some pictures of both trips--theirs to Atlanta and ours to Bristol.


Alley & Mara Kate...enjoying some cousin snuggle time.


Dresden--what a fireball. She tried to attack my camera as I was taking her picture! A bundle of energy for sure!


The 3 Burton Girls
It was sure nice to spend some relaxed, fun time together.


The 3 Burton Girls -- with their three 2005 Babies
Dresden, Mara Kate and Grant


Grant, the Great Block Hunter--he is an active little guy, but so sweet and so much fun!

Thank you to Heidi, Jeph and Grant for letting Mara Kate and I "crash" at your place. It was fun helping Grant learn where his TONGUE is! :)


The 5 Burton Grandchildren--all together for the first time since Christmas.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Yes, it was a lot of fun, being in Ike...I mean Atlanta! :) (just kidding!) I really enjoyed our entire trip and the days you and Mara Kate had here, too. Lots of good pics!

Susanna Rose said...

So cute and Mara Kate sure looks comfortable with a smile now!:)

Anonymous said...

What a good lookin' family!!!

15010 said...

Looks like you had a great time! I am so excited that you were able to spend time your your family. What are you doing this Saturday?? wanna grab coffee or hang out?

Anonymous said...

The whole visit in Atlanta and here was great! I so enjoyed getting to "bring you back" for a while! (Sorry Kane, but thanks for letting us take them away for a few days!) The pictures really capture the whole time! We miss you all so much, and I can't stand not to see Mara Kate growing so very fast! When Dad is up to it after the surgery we need to get down there. I am glad you are coming here soon after the surgery. Otherwise I just don't know what I would do! Love, Mom